[bct] Re: Another idea about recorders

  • From: "Mike" <mgpjcole@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 18:36:20 -0800

Ah so the noise floor doesn't stay constant, it gets louder.

Noise compression is different from digital file size compression, right? The
difference between a CD and an MP3 is tremendous. Is dynamic range affected
when we
make an MP3 file? or is it more proper to say when we convert a wave file to
MP3?

Sorry for the extreme basic questions, but once we know some basic things, I
for one
am freed up to know so much more.
Mike