[bct] Re: Another idea about recorders

  • From: "Rob F" <theroost1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 23:09:53 -0800

Hello, Maria,

I was not certain which Pac Mate model you have, so I wasn't sure
if I could help.

Recording on your QX is very easy.  You simply hold down insert
and press the spacebar and your PM will announce application.
Then press "1" on the numbers row.  You will hear a single beep
and the recording starts.  As Jay mentioned, pressing any key
will stop the recording.

Your recorded notes are right there to listen to until you leave
the "notes" program.  They are actually stored in the root of "my
documents" when you need to find them later.

You can use a cell phone or cordless phone mike/headset for
better recordings.  You can also adjust sample and bit rates up
to CD quality.

Let me know through the list or off list if I can help you
further.  This is an easy-to-use feature of your notetaker.

Rob Fairclough

Maria R. wrote:
Hi Jay,

I thank you for the Pacmate info, but I'm afraid I was a bit
remise in not
stating that I have a QX400 model with the quirty keyboard.
Sorry about

Maria R.