[bct] Re: Another idea about recorders

  • From: "Mike" <mgpjcole@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 19:27:06 -0800

Pam, I have this notion of my PacMate recording, maybe even editing, sounding
wow with Braille. Funny to think that were it possible we might be thrilled
with a
rather big and heavy machine, but an accessible one. But you know, that we have
use an adapter just to plug in a one-eighth inch mike sets up a bad deal. I
with you that for the kind of money these machines cost, it seems the
would address a set of activities many of us clearly enjoy.