[bct] Re: Another idea about recorders

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinn.family@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 13:50:30 -0600

I think it's partly due to the audio drivers. I tried another audio
driver once and while the recording quality improved, other problems
arose  such as the volume repeatedly dropping. I expect they'll get it
worked out one of these days. Interesting that the PK  gives you more
clear recordings. It seems that the MPowers vary in recording quality
from machine to machine. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled to have my
MPower. Just wouldn't want to do any serious recording with it.

 Pam