[bct] Re: Another idea about recorders

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 13:17:46 -0600

Pam, recording with the internal mike does result in some rather poor
quality.  However, with the proper external mike, it is quite nice.  It
still has more floor noise or additional hiss than I would like, but it
is much better with an external mike.  This is especially true if you
are using a headset mike.  In this way you are much closer to the mike
and your voice will mask out a good deal of the background sound.

Neal