[bct] Re: Another idea about recorders

  • From: "J Garcia" <j.garcia235@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 09:31:06 -0800

Maria,

If you have a pacmate BX (Braille keyboard), Regarding your Pacmate
recording feature... If you have not changed any of the assignments for the
hot keys, to begin recording press an st chord then dot 1. You will hear a
chirp notifying you that the recording has started. say something like 1, 2,
3. To stop recording press the f1 key or any other key and you will hear
another chirp. Your recordings will be saved within file explorer in the my
documents folder as recording1.wav. The sound quality is very, very poor
even though they are .wav files.

Thanks,

J Garcia