[bct] Re: Another idea about recorders

  • From: "Maria R." <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 03:36:51 -0500

MessageHello Allison et al,

I have a Pacmate which I use primarily at work for notes, contacts, and
calendar.  I know that there is a recording feature, but am not sure how to
access it.  would someone please post the key strokes for this and possibly
explain the function?  Actually, a podcast on the Pacmate would be terrific.  I
am sure there are many other functions with which I am not familiar.  I and
probably other new users would be in your debt.  thank you in advance.

Maria R.