[bct] Re: Another dumb question

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 13:25:24 -0600

Hi Rick. My personal opinion is that it would be kind of a waste of time at
this point for you to learn Braille, although you could if you really wanted
to. The Hadley School for the Blind has courses in Braille. I don't subscribe
to the philosophy that if one doesn't know Braille that person is illiterate.
The fact is that with advances in technology, Braille has to a point become
obsolete.
Jake