[bct] Re: Another dumb question

  • From: "Stuart Russell" <rstuart3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 19:27:21 -0800

Rick, even at age 70 or 80, there is no reason why you shouldn't learn Braille if you have the desire to do so.
One of my goods friends is enrolled in a Braille course from the Hadley school, & he just had his 80th birthday.
Take advantage of all the services from the rehab agency but don't let that case worker tell you what you should do with your life.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>