[bct] Re: Another dumb question

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 15:52:47 -0500

MessageHi Kurt,

Thank you for all the advice.  I plan to learn the alphabet and numbers so I
can at least read a label, I hope to be able to read grade 1 Braille books and
if I can get any good then maybe try to learn some grade 2 Braille.  Its
something to work for that's for sure.

I did order some flash cards online, hopefully that will give me a good place
to start from.

Rick

=====

Author: