[bct] Re: Another dumb question

  • From: "Riz" <rizstf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 19:15:52 -0000

Hy Rick, When I was small I had better sight then I do now and even though I
didn't have full sight I do wish I had learned it.  I had a breaf set of
lessons which means that I can read it to some extent but Grade 2 goes over my
head.  I would say that If you feel like doing it and you feel it may benifit
you then why not give it a go?