[bct] Re: Another digital record out there

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 20:48:31 -0600

MessageHi Darrell:
You'll love it man!  I have used it exclusively for gathering outside, on the
spot recordings that will be used during my own cast and it works great.  Once
you learn the menu structure, it is really easy to operate.  I love the fact
that the menus don't rap.  I purposely didn't use it as a feed into my
submission because in addition to my Magical Mystery Sound Tours, I want to
demonstrate how cheaply one can put together one of these pod casts.  It really
doesn't take much if you don't have the big bucks and yet have some new an
interesting ideas that haven't been done by anyone else.  Oh yeah, are you
thinking of changing your name to Darren after Adam's cast?