[bct] Re: Another digital record out there

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 19:37:29 -0700

MessageHi Anthony and all,

We don't know anything about the accessibility, or lack thereof, for this new
Sound Professionals product, so it can't be recommended at this time.  I still
like the Edirol R1.  I saw one at the expo.  Love all those buttons, switches
and dials!  I may be able to get one for Christmas; we'll see!

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Information should be accessible to us without need of translation by another
Blind Access Journal blog: http://www.blindaccessjournal.com