[bct] Re: Another digital record out there

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 14:12:35 -0600

The other thing to remember is that many places, like Sound
Professionals, give you a 30 day money back chance to play with things.
Be careful though, Sound Professionals only gives you this on things
they manufacture or things about which they have an agreement with other
companies on.  If it's something like the M-Audio Microtrack, which they
do not produce, you only get store credit.  So, ask before you jump.
But, it's worth a try.

Neal\