[bct] Re: Another digital record out there

  • From: "Anthony rose" <santhonyr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 14:02:40 -0600

MessageGosh!  I held off on ordering the Edirol R-1 because I knew that
something better would materialize.  But I waited for a good while, and nothing
did I hear, so I ordered the Edirol.  Now, on the day that I'm going to get it,
I hear of something new and better!  Oh, just my luck!  *smiling*.  I do like
the fact that the Edirol has no moving parts, and we still don't know how
accessible this new recorder is, but it sure does sound nice.  thanks for
telling us about it.