[bct] Re: Another brief introduction

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 14:58:25 -0500

Hi Steven,

Welcome to the list.

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928

seeing people towards them."
- Helen Keller, 1925

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephen Clower" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2006 2:53 PM
Subject: [bct] Another brief introduction

Hello list,

My name is Stephen Clower, and I am a 21-year-old university student
majoring in business information systems. I have been a subscriber to
the BCT podcast since mid July and really enjoy the diversity found
among those involved with its creation. To those of you who know me,
yes I'm now on another mailing list, and to those who don't, I look
forward to getting to know you.

Stephen Clower
Email/.Net Messenger: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: AudioRabbit03