[bct] Re: Another Sonic Stage question

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 15:22:35 -0600

Jenny, the person who did the sound forge scripts for JAWS has developed
something called "Hot Spot Clicker."  It is evidently something you can
use to label graphics and then attach a keystroke to them so you can
press the keystroke to have them work rather than looking for them with
the JAWS cursor.  I thought he had a version out that worked with JAWS
6.1.  I know he is having trouble getting it to work with JAWS 7, but I
think I heard that even graphics JAWS could not see could be handled in
this way if you had someone put your mouse on them and you simply
attached a keystroke to them.

Check out

http://snowmanradio.com/
And look under JFW scripts.  I have not used it, and it's obvious from
my ramblings that I don't know much about it, but I'll do some more
digging.

Neal