[bct] Re: Another New member

  • From: "M. Dimitt" <jamdim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 09:09:11 -0700

Welcome to the list, Will!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Will Kitto
  To: Blind Cool Tech
  Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2006 1:55 PM
  Subject: [bct] Another New member

  Hello to all on the list.

  My name is Will Kitto, from Sioux City Iowa.

  Where we've been in the deep freze for about 3 days.

  As I'm writing this, it is 20 degrees above 0.
  I've been a subscriber to the Blind Cool Tech poddcast since the first of

  I am a moble DJ,
  I am also going to be looking to doing my own podcast with in the next few
months, but gotta buy the software and the equipment that I will want to use.

  by the way, I am also intrested in Windoweyes.

  If any of you would like to contact me, my EMail Addi is mazaadidi63@xxxxxxx

  the same addi also works for windows messinger.
  gotta go for now, hope to talk to all of you very soon.

  Wil Kitto AKA The Audio Chief, who says, if your not listenin, your missin