[bct] Re: Announcing TextPal, free software

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 09:37:48 -0500

MessageHi Neal. This sounds just perfect for me. I might have mentioned that I
have been helping in the website reconstruction process for Center for
Independent Futures, the nonprofit independent-living agency with which my
parents and I are involved. I will definitely give Text Pal a try and I'll let
the folks at Center for Independent Futures know about this.
Jake