[bct] Re: Animal Park

  • From: "Kristian Whawell" <kwhawell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 15:46:35 -0000

Hi donna, just a quick question really when you recorded the bonfire night thing, what did you use? the recording, like the one for the animal park was amazing! I've just got an iriver H340 and I'm sort of getting used to how that works now, I reviewed it using it's inbuilt software, I'll be reviewing it with rockbox soon, once I figure all the working details of the rockbox software, the great thing about rockbox is that it lets you get complete control of the player, you can record using rockbox I'm just not sure how yet! the thing with the iriver is that it's easy to use the inbuiltsoftware for recording, but for playback and stuff for accesibility, rockbox seems better.