[bct] An easier way to upload podcasts?

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 16:37:54 -0600

if you are in Internet Explorer and click on the link on the contact
page that is the path to the ftp site, all you have to do is wait until
the page loads, type in the password, and then copy your file from
windows explorer or my computer to the ftp window.  It's just like
copying a file from one place to another on your hard drive except that
you have to first copy the file to the clipboard in my computer and then
alt tab to the ftp window where you paste it in.  This doesn't notify
Larry of the upload, but you can simply send him a message about that.
The only hitch with