[bct] Re: An Introduction

  • From: "M. Dimitt" <jamdim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 04:38:55 -0700

Hi and welcome, Earle!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Earle" <e.zwicker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 9:44 PM
Subject: [bct] An Introduction

I just thought I'd send a brief intro to the list. I haven't posted very much, so people really haven't had a
chance to get to know me. lol

My name is Earle. I am 31, and I'm from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. About 5 months ago, I got my second guide
dog named Peterson.

I like a wide variety of different podcasts, and I've been on this list for quite some time. For some reason,
I just haven't posted a lot.

At the moment, I'm subscribed to about 40 different podcasts. In the near future, I may even start my own.
I've always wanted to do it, but I'm not sure if my content will be interesting enough. We'll just have to
see what I come up with.

Well, I'll go for now, but I always put all my contact info in my signature, and anyone is welcome to add me,
to any of the messengers listed.

Earle, and Peterson, (The Prince)

Skype:  rowdyamerican

Yahoo:  rowdyamerican