[bct] An Introduction

  • From: "Earle" <e.zwicker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 23:44:06 -0500

I just thought I'd send a brief intro to the list.  I haven't posted very much,
so people really haven't had a
chance to get to know me.  lol

My name is Earle.  I am 31, and I'm from Toronto, Ontario, Canada.  About 5
months ago, I got my second guide
dog named Peterson.

I like a wide variety of different podcasts, and I've been on this list for
quite some time.  For some reason,
I just haven't posted a lot.

At the moment, I'm subscribed to about 40 different podcasts.  In the near
future, I may even start my own.
I've always wanted to do it, but I'm not sure if my content will be interesting
enough.  We'll just have to
see what I come up with.

Well, I'll go for now, but I always put all my contact info in my signature,
and anyone is welcome to add me,
to any of the messengers listed.

Earle, and Peterson, (The Prince)

Skype:  rowdyamerican