[bct] Re: Amazing Amanda

  • From: Scott Howell <s.howell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 17:30:41 -0500

Yes, I have to agree, but I got to laughing. I have a friend and her name is Amanda. She's young, very good looking, and man the hair on that girl, lord its nearly to her waste and when I heard the podcast of this Amazing Amanda, I thought I might just send my friend the podcast. I think she'd find it rather humours. Oh yeah don't tell my wife I said Amanda is good looking, she's liable to take my K2 away from me. Oh K2 Ham radio.

On Dec 13, 2005, at 1:09 AM, Buddy Brannan wrote:

Is it just me, or does Amanda sound a little creepy? I'm thinking of an episode of the Twilight Zone here...anyone know the one I mean?

Course, she sounds cool, too, but...umm...a little creepy. Wow.

Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV       | Work from home the Watkins way!
Email: buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx   | Your phone and computer can really pay!
888-75-BUDDY (888-752-8339) | More info at http://www.tastybiz.com
AIM/Skype/Yahoo: kb5elv     | ***See my online newsletter***
MSN: kb5elv@xxxxxxxxxxx     | http://assist.21publish.com/brannan
Google: bbrannan@xxxxxxxxx  | Personal: http://buddy.brannan.name