[bct] Re: Amazing Amanda

  • From: "Lois Goodine" <al419@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 13:39:33 -0800

I wanted an erector set, too.  And they wouldn't let me have one.  I used to go
to the basement and play with the tools down there.  I learned how to drive a
nail into a piece of wood.  And when I was very young, it was fun to drill holes
in everything I could find, using a brace and bit. When I think about it, I
realize that I must have driven my family crazy at times.  They didn't know what
to do about some things.  And I sure didn't.  I remember the summer I figured
out I could climb the neighbor's big cherry tree, and slide down our porch
bannister.  I lost the seat of several pairs of shorts that year.