[bct] Re: Amazing Amanda

  • From: "Graham Lewis" <Graham.Lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 11:14:27 +0000

This reminds e of a story my wife Anne told me.  She is normally sighted but
when she was quite young, her parents got her a talking doll.  Unfortunately
the doll spoke far better than she did and she finally buried it in the garden
where we might imagine its muffled cries until the battery ran out.

I have a Blinfd Cool Tech question.  I give a lot of presentations and these
days cannpot see what is projected un on the screen.  I have been looking for
sone time for a wireless headset or even better a wire;ess earplug so I can get
hints from the computer about what we are looking at at tye time.  Now I have
seen bluetooth and wirel;ess headsets advertised but they seem to be for mobile
phones.  Is there anything out there that will enable me to listen to my
computer without a wire?