[bct] Re: Amazing Amanda

  • From: "Lois Goodine" <al419@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 22:20:51 -0800

Yes, I, too, was reminded of that story on Twilight Zone.  But it was just a
story.  (Grin).  Let's not tell Bethany.  Actually it's quite a neat toy for a
young child.  Of course, like many other things today, it perhaps could stifle
imagination.  But I can think of some good results, too.  When I was a small
child, people tried to interest me in dolls.  But I like animals better.  After
all, to a blind child, animals that were alive and responded to you, were much
more interesting than inanimate people-like objects.  The fact that one could
change their clothes, give them baths, etc., didn't help.  But to some, I would
have been considered a weird child.  Still am.  HEHEHOHOHAHAHA.
Lois