[bct] Amazing Amanda

  • From: "Donna Slater" <donna.slater@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 09:15:04 -0000

Hi

I'm glad people enjoyed the Amazing Amanda demo.  I used the plextalk ptr1 to
record that one.  Actually though, Amanda isn't as amazing as she appears.
Despite having reset her, she does not want to recognise my daughter Bethany as
her Mum.  Bethany speaks quite clearly for a young child, so I am really quite
disappointed in the doll.  We have decided not to play with her until Bethany
is a little older.

Regards

Donna