[bct] Re: Am I Doing It Wrong?

  • From: "jeff" <j1armstrong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 23:02:09 -0600

Mike,

One thing is that you have to wait with the site up on your internet browser until it tells you that the upload is complete, and it takes some time. If you go to another site, you might lose the upload or cut it short. I always had issues with using that site. It is quite possible that it is firewall issues with your computer, it was for me. Now, I just directly copy and paste once I've signed onto the FTP site. I open a window with the FTP site up in internet explorer, and another window with Windows Explorer on the file I want to upload. I highlight the file to upload and press "CTRL+C" then I press "ALT+TAB" until the FTP window is up. Then I press "CTRL+V" to paste the file. It has always worked since I started doing it this way. Don't try to use "forms" mode on the FTP site, it isn't necessary when typing in the password, "BCT". Good luck.

Jeff

BTW, the logging instructions are at blindcooltech.com.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Killian" <k4mfk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>