[bct] Re: Am I Doing It Wrong?

  • From: "Hope Povenmire" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 11:44:31 -0500

Hello, Michael.
For the yousendit.com site, when it asks you to type the path of the file name, try turning off forms mode, or if you use Window Eyes, I think it's MSAA mode. Then, tab until you find the brows button. Enter on that, and it should say, choose file to upload, and then you can actually find the file on your computer, and once you located it, open it as you would a regular file you were browsing for. The correct path will be in the field for your file, or at least what yousendit wishes it to be typed. Then, just go to the sendit button and try that. I don't know if you've done this already, but I hope this helps. I'm sorry you're so frustrated.

Hope
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Killian" <k4mfk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>