[bct] Re: Am I Doing It Wrong?

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 11:14:12 -0500

Hi Michael,
Try using the Browse feature instead.

Not that this is any more possible for me than it might be for you, but you might try having someone come and take a look at your system. Perhaps there is a real problem.

I hear your frustration.  Sounds a lot like me.  Take it easy, though.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Killian" <k4mfk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>