[bct] Re: Alive MP3 wav converter

  • From: "Riz" <rizstf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 13:23:45 -0000

Mary It was a verry good Demo and for that I say thank you. It goes to show that their are many different ways of acumplishing a task and what works for 1 may not work for another. I my-self use cdex as I find it is accessable enough and does not cost a penny. Maybe I should do a demo on that.
Riz
----- Original Message ----- From: "Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>