[bct] Re: Alive MP3 wav converter

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 21:14:31 -0800

I am so glad you are having fun with your DS2 and getting all this stuff to work. The 44100 number is something I would have to look up; I suspect it has something to do with the number of samples per second that are taken of the sound that is coming in; it's the standard setting for CD quality. I know I shall get a lot of corrections on that one. I was sure I had saved the e-mail from someone who explained this very well and very precisely, but I can't find that particular bit of information.

I am glad the program works well for you. I also am glad you got a sound indicating the end of the process; I never do, but I play with my sound settings and have actually been using the old Windows Millennium Utopia settings, which I copied to a folder and kept because I like them so much better than Windows XP's sounds.