[bct] Alive MP3 wav converter

  • From: "Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BCT" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 18:50:28 -0600

Mary thank you for demonstrating this program.  I am not adventurous about
downloading and trying new programs, but, it sounded like it was so simple
to use that I decided to try it.  The installation was easy and the use of
the program is more than easy.  When my file was converted from wma to MP3 I
heard the sound my computer makes when a download is completed so that was a
nice bonus to get that audible signal that the process was complete.

I am not terribly familiar with all of these audio parameters.  What is the
44,000 number in the options menu just before the stereo choice?  I am
having a blast with my DS2 and my Sony microphone which Jeremiah
recommended.  I will never be an expert like some of you guys but with your
help I am an enthusiastic amateur having so much fun!

Joni