[bct] Re: Alaska

  • From: "Paula Waby" <paulawaby@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 22:36:54 +1300

My partner' brought home a black pudding a few months back. One of the people
he works for gave it to him. I won't tell you what it looked like but it looked
quite disgusting to me. Actually it just looked like a sausage really but it
was warm when Dave brought it home and urgh. We gave it to my father who
thought it was great. I had heard of black pudding before so guess some people
here in New Zealand do eat it. That's probably because of many people having
come here from the UK. Black pudding didn't appeal to me though.

Cheers
Paula.