[bct] Re: Alaska

  • From: Slythy_Tove <mcg907@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 15:24:41 -0800 (PST)

Blood sausage (not sure if it is the same thing) is wonderful.  It is a polish
sausage made of various blood products and I grew up eating it.

The first hot dogs were cased in intestines - which are not a problem when
clean.

The problem with food these days is we are so distanced from where it comes
from that we think the meat came from a factory where it was created and milk
comes from boxes, not cows.  (smile)

I had a cousin who thought milk was an artificial creation and when she found
out where it came from refused to drink milk for years.  Of course, this was
the same cousin, who as a teenager, thought that sex did not create babies,
kissing did - so she was sexually active but never kissed anyone.  (Oy vey!)

Slithy