[bct] Re: Adaptive trainer in the Akron Ohio area

  • From: "Bill Belew" <bill@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 23:13:31 -0800

Hey Frank, thanks for the offer.  I doubt that the woman would want to pay
air fare round trip from California, but Rick Harmon has said he would be
glad to help her and he lives right there in Akron.  It is pretty amazing
what a resource this list is becoming.  It seems each of us has something to
offer to meet someone elses need.  Wouldn't it be nice if the entire world
worked that way?

Bill