[bct] Re: Accessible mp3 player /voice record

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 14:13:46 -0800

Rick,

The Olympus DS2 is accessible right out of the box. There are podcasts on it on
the BCT web site; Jamie Pauls did an excellent one and I may have too, just
don't remember since it was probably back in September if I did one; but
Jamie's is more recent and easier to locate since it's more recent. It is a
breeze to use; the buttons are easy to find and everything beeps to tell you
that you activated the function successfully. The only down side is it's only
got 64 meg of memory, so you can only do an hour at a time of high quality
stereo.

Mary