[bct] Re: Accessible dvd player

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 12:24:04 -0600

I did my shopping for DVD players a couple years ago and at that time
Panasonic was about the only one I could find that didn't require you to
connect your player to a TV in order to see the instructions on the
screen.  Of course, if this is for people who will be using it with a
TV, that's OK, but if you simply want to connect it to your stereo to
serve to play CDs or the audio from DVDs, almost all of the players now
do not show the menu on the player itself.  As I said, the Panasonic
players did a couple years ago, but I haven't been shopping for them
lately.

Neal