[bct] Re: Accessible dvd player

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 09:39:28 -0800

I've had a DVD player for a few years and use it to listen to DVD movies from
netFlicks. I use the remote control to manage it and I only know the play,
stop, fast forward and rewind buttons. I find that with most DVDs you can get
by without needing to do much more than play or stop or skip to the next item.
There is often a lot of copyright stuff at the beginning but you can usually
skip past that after a certain point. I guess they insist that you view a
certain amount of copyright stuff before they'll let you go to the next item.
It's not accessible but you can manage it most of the time.