[bct] Re: Accessible Recorders

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 10:46:00 -0500

I just listened to the podcast myself last night before going out for a speaking engagement and then pizza. I found the podcast very interesting and informative. I once owned a HandiCassette machine, but for some reason the door kept popping off and the alarm kept going off even after I had charged the thing for the required amount of time. My mom had sent it back twice but it still never worked properly. Maybe it was just me though.
Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Lewis" <Graham.Lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>