[bct] Re: Accessible Equivalent to a Blackberry

  • From: Kerri Regan <harmonica4me@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 15:04:51 -0500

Are you sure the Verizon phone is accesible with Mobile Speak Pocket? I just looked on the product's website and didn't find the phone in the Compatible Devices List. I'm asking because I'm a Verizon customer and wanted to get another product from Cod Factory (Mobile Accesibility) but the people at Verizon said it wouldn't be usable with any of their phones and be better off with the LG phones, which I really don't want. Hope this will work out. Thanks, Kerri
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx>