[bct] Accessible Equivalent to a Blackberry

  • From: "David Lepofsky" <dlepofsky@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 11:42:03 -0500

I am interested in anyone's thoughts on what product if any is on the market now that is the closest to the Blackberry in terms of features and that is blindness-accessible? I know there are some new software packages that can be loaded on PDA's,and have heard various podcasts and Main Menu programs over the months, but I have not been able to pull it all together and figure out what product comes the closest to the blackberry in terms of features, etc.

anyone have any ideas?
p.s. I am not just looking for an accessible cell phone, but rather tthe fuller featured kind of product. thanks to all. This list is great and all your comments are very informative.