[bct] Re: Accessible DVD

  • From: "Lino Morales" <lmorales@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 15:56:07 -0500

Hi Riz,
You Brits have got it pretty damn good. You have DVS, talking HD radios, etc etc. Its just the buffoons here in the US who don't wanna help get this stuff on the road. Mainly the Hollyweird types are against DVS. Take care and God bless.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Riz" <rizstf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>