[bct] Re: AccessWatch Thoughts

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 12:09:48 -0600

Hi Jamie:
I like the different points of view on technology because it gives me several perspectives from which to look at a purchase. Example, the two book players that Chris demonstrated for us, gave me a chance to look at both, making my choice based upon what I listen for in a product. While some people like all the sounds that indicate you have successfully or unsuccessfully accomplished what you were trying to do, I like just a simple beep. I have corresponded with others who like the many synthetic orchestrations included in lots of new technology. Also, different demonstrations of the same product are valuable because I don't think any one of us could ever know everything about a particular product. Example, I ask Chris if there is a way to speed up the system prompts spoken by the Victor book player, if there is neither he nor I have found out yet. I will always take time to listen to a cast about technology because I have been out of it for so long that I will probably spend the next year just trying to catch up to everyone else. Will you send me a feed link to your pod cast please? I am not sure I am getting all you have to offer just by listening to BCT. Thanks and keep the good stuff coming man!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamie Pauls" <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>