[bct] AccessWatch Thoughts

  • From: "Jamie Pauls" <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 08:11:19 -0600

Thanks for the encouragement. I need to update the site a bit and add a few
reviews. The biggest problem with the site is that we have a lot more users
than reviewers. I think everyone enjoys sitting back and reading reviews,
but most people don't think about adding one themselves. I didn't review
products much until I put up the web site. I see the need to contribute now.
The site has been up for about 10 months and we've made some good progress.