[bct] Re: Abbreviations and acronyms

  • From: Lynne King <merlynne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 15:49:55 -0700

Makes absolute sense to me, the exclusion of acronyms and the inclusion of sex talk. There is nothing dirty about sex; everything alive does it on the planet in some way or other; it should be the most natural thing in the world to discuss, or participate in. None of us would be here without it.

At 12:10 PM 5/26/06, you wrote:

He thinks they're impolite yet we're being too sensitive if we don't
like profanity or sex talk on a list where it doesn't belong?