[bct] Re: AVG help

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 21:49:20 -0500

MessageHi Jeff,

The only time I have seen AVG crash dduring a system scan was when there was a
virus on the system that detected the scan running and crashed the program so
it would not be removed.  But anything is possible.  You might want to consider
running some other scans to make sure you don't have a virus or something
interfering with AVG.

Rick