[bct] Re: ACB radio announcements and hue g. rection

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 15:29:03 -0500

Hi Allison,

Since when does saying you have a huge d### make you have a sense of
humor???  I suggest that maybe he should grow up and act like an adult.  The
name isn't approiate for a list having minors on it.  I personally don't
care what name he chooses to use but lets at least keep it clean.

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928
MSN ID: rharmon928
Email: rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx