[bct] Re: ACB radio announcements and hue g. rection

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 13:06:45 -0600

hi. I agree, ACB Radio announcements should be kept to the appropriate list. I was not particularly offended by Hue G Rection's name, in fact I found it humorous, but remember that's just me. I know some others don't. Let's not go all crazy here people.
and remember, nobody is suggesting that BCT has gone x-rated folks, to date I have not heard one single utterance of a curse word on any of the casts, so if nothing else, we're safe on that score. Like others have said, I'm quite sure we can all use common sense. If you don't like someone's messages, you also have the option of filtering that person's messages to the trash. That way you can remain on the list, yet you won't have to see their messages.
Remember you have lots of options available to you, don't let one person destroy it for you.

At 12:34 PM 3/16/2006, you wrote:
I'm in complete agreement with the others who have discussed this issue.
BCT should be a friendly and fun environment, where we shouldn't have to worry that we're going to read something inappropriate or offensive. It's not just the fact that kids shouldn't have to read such things, but some adults have no desire to read these things either. I think everyone can use common sense and good judgement, and know what is and is not appropriate to post. I thoroughly enjoy BCT, and hope to keep doing so!
Sincerely, Jamie D.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kai" <kaixiong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>